Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shut-In Saturday Weeks 3 & 4: Randomness

I know I missed last Saturday. It was kind of a mess of a day. Well, it was a mess of a weekend really. But that's besides the point.

Anyway, here are the two weeks of photos. These are all of Princess. We were playing "flying baby" and this is what she did:


Mom also bought her a new crib. (The reason why is a long story. Maybe I'll share it later. Maybe I won't. Either way, she has a crib now.) She was outgrowing the bassinet in the pack 'n' play and needed some place to sleep. So that meant that my room got rearranged. I was a little worried about the dresser and the crib fitting along the same wall. Well, after some measurements, we found out that there is like an inch left over with the crib and dresser on the same wall. God is Good! Anyway, here is a picture of Princess in her new crib:


Princess LOVES eating. She made some pretty cute faces while in her high chair:



Here she is just looking cute sucking her thumb:


At one point, we had her on the floor on a blanket. We went outside with her still on the floor. When I came in to check on her, this is what I found:


Yeah, she had wiggled off of the blanket, scrunched it up beside her and scooted next to the couch.

On Sunday, we had her in my favorite shirt. It says "God's Precious Gift." She certainly is a gift from God.


This is just of her sleeping:


She learned how to suck her thumb when she was still little and in the hospital. Meme taught her. Well, now she found out that she has 2 thumbs and 2 are better than one.


Today, we went to the pumpkin farm. (There will be a post on that later.) Princess got to go too because it was outside, but we didn't take her on the tour because there were a lot of kids. So she hung out with Pops while Little Man, Meme, and I went on the tour.



Okay, so that's 2 weeks of Shut-In Saturdays for you. I promise to be better next week, as long as I don't have another explosion of life. Oh, and tomorrow she is 7 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...