Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 7: Winter Activities

On the seventh day of Blogmas The Petite Mrs and The Coastie Couple gave to me...

Okay, this one is a little bit more difficult for me. Why? Well, winter kinda is strange here. Some years we have snow:

Yes, this really is our front yard!
and other years we haven't.

Now, my town does do an outdoor ice rink from mid-November to the first part of January. We haven't gone yet because Princess is still little. (Not to mention, she can barely walk when it's cold. Not sure if ice skating would be a good thing or a bad thing for her.) So it's something that we may do later on.

But otherwise, we curl up and watch holiday DVDs in front of the fire because it gets cold here even if it doesn't snow! Not sure what else we will do during the winter. But I'm sure there will be games and just being together.

What about you? What are your favorite winter activities? I'm always looking for new ones!

My favorites from yesterday's link up:
Sorry, AGAIN. I'm behind. Things are a little crazy right now. I'll catch up and update this weekend!

Up tomorrow: Day 8: Holiday Food & Drink

1 comment:

  1. That picture of your front yard is gorgeous! I'm so jealous. I would love to get just a little bit of snow every now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...