Monday, June 22, 2015

Rare Disease Day Round Up

Princess has a rare disease. Therefore, we have been celebrating Rare Disease Day on February 28 (or 29 for a leap year). Last year, I made ribbons, we handed them out. I liked to think that a lot of the people who I gave them to wore them. This year, well, it was an EpicFail! type of year. I still made ribbons. And I even found actual jean ribbon! But I didn't hand out as many as I would have liked. Our Pastor left his at the church. :( J forgot his at our house. :( I wore mine and we wore jeans. And I like to think that I got most of the baristas at our local Dutch Bros wearing jeans that day, but other wise, not our best Rare Disease Day to date. Oh well. There's always next year! Hoping to do the Virtual 5k next year too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...