Sunday, February 9, 2014

WOW! A Month?

How did  a whole month go by and I didn't update this blog? Wow!

A lot has happened in the past month. I'm going to do a Milestone Monday tomorrow and some other updates this week, hopefully, as well.

Princess had her big developmental clinic appointment last week. I'll be doing a post on that.

She sees the nephrologist next week. There will undoubtedly be a post on that.

I've been having issues getting her formula. Yeah, probably a rant post on that when it ever gets accomplished.

Little Man has been having infrequent schooling due to some of Princess's appointments, but we get to have a full on week this week! So there will be a school update.

There will also be an update about our routines. I have to go in and redo our calendar board as it's kind of not liking the constant weather change of our sun room. Eh. I guess it was to be expected!

Oh, and we ordered me a new bed! So yeah, in a couple weeks, after we paint my room, there will be a post on that. And we are planning on going to the coast for the three day holiday weekend. So there will be a post on that! As you can see, I've got a lot coming up, I've just got to sit down and do it! Okay, off to upload and update pictures for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...