Monday, March 10, 2014

Milestone Monday: What happened to my little girl?

What happened to my immobile, quiet little baby? She must be growing up. Because now she is commando crawling all over and screaming when she doesn't like something or when she wants something.

Princess has learned to sit up all by herself, so between the commando crawling and the sitting, she's NEVER still any more! Won't J be happy? I blame him! =)


She is also holding her own bottle and drinking it all by herself. I just plop her on the floor with her bottle and she goes at it. Yes, there are times when she screams because she drops it and can't figure out how to get it back to her mouth, but otherwise, she does fine feeding herself her bottle! No, she can't feed herself the bottle sitting up, but this picture was just too cute!




She is also waving "hi" to everyone! She is so cute about it too! Unlike Little Man who did the whole finger wave thing, she uses her whole arm! Surprisingly I caught this on camera when I was getting her picture for Rare Disease Day!


She is so close to actually getting up on all fours and crawling away. And sadly, I think it would take one of those huge play yard things (you know, people put puppies in them) to contain her in this house. Pretty soon, NOTHING will be safe. That is why, this week, I am having Little Man crawl around on the floor (he loves doing it anyway) to see what Princess can get in to.

Oh, we also painted her/our room this past weekend. Yeah, it's her room, I just sleep in it. We are currently working on sleep training. I am trying to get her back into her crib. Last night went pretty well, save for the fact we had an earthquake and a torrential downpour that woke BOTH kids up at 2am. Hopefully tonight will be better.

And I am in the process of planning her first birthday! Oh my, is it really less than 3 weeks away? Where has the last year gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...