Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blog-Keeping Post

So I decided to do this Blog Every Day in May thing to hopefully get me back into blogging!

There has been SO MUCH that has happened that I want to update about, but I haven't gotten around to doing it! Mainly because I don't get a whole lot of time to blog. I'd love to be able to write my entries after Princess goes to sleep, but then again there are nights like tonight where she doesn't want to go to sleep. Usually this happens because she takes a late nap. Not tonight. Tonight she coughed so much she puked. So now she's wide awake. She's had this cough for a few days now. I'm giving her "honey cough syrup." It's literally dark honeys and vitamin C. I've also been dong the humidifier at night. It doesn't help that I truly think this is allergy related. There's not much I can give her except Benadryl. And the Benadryl makes her sleepy. (Why didn't I give that to her tonight?)

Okay, so here's the list of things I need to update on here:

1. Clinic Visits
2. Crawling
3. First Birthday
4. 6 Month Goals
5. Homeschooling
6. Playgroups
7. Formula NIGHTMARE!
8. Beach Trip

I'm sure there are other things that need to be updated, but those are things that come to mind right now.

Anyway, I must go corral Princess and see if she's going to go to bed any time soon. I'm hopeful but I doubt it seriously! Okay, so that's the blog update for today. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some more written about something that's more substantial than this rambling blog-keeping post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...